Since 2011 the Moose Hide Campaign has been a reconciliation movement calling upon all Canadians to stand together to end violence against women and children.
Moose Hide Campaign Day provides each of us an opportunity to contribute to our collective healing journey and foster positive change in our country.
Join us in ceremony and solidarity on Thursday, February 10 to create a safer Canada for all women and children.
We are inviting all Canadians to participate in a live-streamed event featuring traditional ceremonies, inspirational messages from guest speakers, and online interactive workshops that are adaptive to prospective time zones.
It will also be an opportunity to coordinate your own community event and participate in the #FastToEndViolence with support from the Moose Hide Campaign.
Register now to begin your participation and receive updates leading up to Moose Hide Campaign Day!
What else can you do to stay connected?
- Mark February 10th in your calendar
- Order a moose hide pin on Moose Hide Campaign web site
- Talk to your community, school or workplace about participating
- Share the event information with family and friends
- Follow us on social media