All union members in Nunavut are invited and encouraged to attend PSAC Nunavut Regional Council/Committees AGMs. Meetings will be held via teleconference and are in Eastern Time. During these AGMs, participating members will vote for Chair, Secretary and Treasurer positions. Please dial 1.867.877.5217 or toll free 1.844.259.7596 and when prompted please enter the conference ID for the committee meeting you are trying to join followed by the number sign (#).
Monday November 2nd
• Pride Committee @ 6:00 pm (conference ID: 199110472#)
• Young Workers Committee @ 7:00 pm (conference ID: 230012425#)
Tuesday November 3rd
• Access Committee @ 6:00 pm (conference ID: 29405625#)
• Women’s Committee @ 7:00 pm (conference ID: 2900090#)
Wednesday November 4th
• Racially Visible Committee @ 6:00 pm (conference ID: 619593887#)
• Health & Safety Committee @ 7:00 pm (conference ID: 315215348#)
Thursday November 5th
• Indigenous Peoples Circle Committee @ 6:00 pm (conference ID: 395386267#)
• Nunavut Area Council @ 7:00 pm (conference ID: 777638367#)
Please RSVP your attendance to firstname.lastname@example.org or via Skype 867.877.1028, Phone 979.7430 or toll free # 1.866.268.7097.
Regional Executive Vice President, Jack Bourassa, will be in attendance.
Check PSAC website for more information on council/committees: http://psacnorth.com/tag/committees