On May 5, 2017, PSAC won five Canadian Association of Labour Media awards, plus several honourable mentions. The awards are as follows:
- The Cliff Scotton Prize for our 50th anniversary video
- Best national or provincial campaign for the Thirsty for Justice campaign
- Best audio production for Make Good on Your Word radio ad
- Best poster for the Thirsty for Justice poster
- Best website for the Fix Phoenix landing page
PSAC was also awarded honorable mentions for the Thirsty for Justice video, for the Demystifying Multiple Chemical Sensitivities video and for Our Union Voice - layout and design.
Congratulations to the entire Communications section!